Viper™ Thermal Inkjet Printer by Squid Ink
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Coding & Markeing - Thermal Inkjet Printer
An inkJet printer that’s cost effective, produces superior results on a variety of materials, easy to operate and maintain - The Squid Ink's Viper ™️ thermal inkjet printer! It utilizes innovative Funai ®️ technology to print high resolution characters on porous or nonporous surfaces. With an average print height of 0.5 inches (12.7 mm), the Viper offers a versatile yet cost effective solution for your coding and printing needs.
Designed for With Your Application in Mind
The Viper TIJ Printing System features a 8.9" full color touch screen display that lets users create and edit messages using the intuitive Sirius™️ PC software package. The touchscreen allows users access to the printer’s internal messaging and print functions. Users can also create and edit messages using Sirius™️ PC software. Sirius™️ PC software is designed specifically for the Viper TIJ Printing System and provides users with an intuitive interface that enables them to quickly create and edit messages. Sirius™️ PC software offers a variety of features including the ability to create and edit messages, send faxes, view status information, manage jobs, and much more. Sirius™️ PC software also comes preloaded with the Viper TIJ Printing system so users can get right to work without having to install additional software.
Substrate Versatility Many Materials
Vipers utilize high quality inkjet technology (up to 600dpi) to produce vibrant, sharp images on a wide range of materials including paper, cardboard, plastics, metal, wood, glass, and more. These printers can also print on a variety of stock types such as corrugated, vinyl, and film. They offer fast drying times and are easy to set up and operate. If you are wanting to print permanent marks look no further; with Viper it will dry in seconds on glossy cartons, cases, trays, plastic containers, and more.
Print up to 0.5” (12.7mm) of razor sharp logos, barcodes, text, and more at 600 DPI print resolution.
Print on a variety of porous or non-porous surfaces including wood, coated and non-coated corrugate, polystyrene, films, foils, and more.
- Print up to 0.5” (12.7mm) of hi-resolution characters, razor-sharp text, scannable bar codes, and great looking logos at 600 dpi
- Revolutionary Funai® technology for superior quality coding
- 8.9” full-color touchscreen PC that gives users access to the printer's internal messages and print functions
- No-mess ink cartridges
- Print on a variety of porous or non-porous surfaces
- Time & Date – Full time and date functionality including expiration date and Julian Dates
- Item Numbering – Automatic counters for daily production and lot numbering
- Shift Codes – Programmable shift codes with automatic rollover
- Bar Codes – All standard 1D bar codes included; 2D bar codes require optional Pro software upgrade
- Fonts – Arial and Arial Bold resident fonts for use in variable data elements; static elements in any Windows® TrueType font
- Logos – Most image files supported with Sirius software
- Printing Features – Reverse, invert, rotate, repeat; print on/off button
- Message Length – Up to 39” (1m) standard; up to 157” (4m) optional
- Message Storage Space – 2GB storage space
- Ink Usage – Shown in Sirius software
- User Data Prompts – Prompts for user input at start of print job by manual input on touchscreen
- Languages – English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Italian
- Encoder – For operation with variable speed conveyors
- External Photocell Scanner – For use in place of internal photocell
- 2D Bar Code Capability – Ability to print 2D bar codes at Pro software level
- Software Upgrades – Advanced version (standard); optional Pro or Ultimate version upgrades for higher speed, increased message length, and additional features