THЕ IMPORTANCE OF DECORATIVE LАBЕLЅ ON СОNЅUMЕR РRОDUСTЅProduct decorative labels are vital to a company’s marketing mix and ultimately, to its sales. A well-executed and well-designed label helps a product stand out on crowded storeshelves.
PACK EXPO International Is The Main Event for Packaging Solutions
October 14 – 17, 2018
McCormick Place, Chicago, IL USA
In 2018, PACK EXPO International will be the world’s largest packaging trade show, featuring:
- 50,000 attendees from across 40+ vertical industries
- 2,500+ exhibitors showcasing their latest packaging solutions and launching new products
- 1.2 million+ net square feet of exhibits
- Free educational sessions in venues on the show floor
- The PACKage Printing Pavilion, this new 60,000 square-foot area showcases printing and converting technologies.
Attendees include high-level representatives from a wide variety of consumer packaged goods companies (CPGs), retailers and other end users.
- 38% are CEO/GM/senior management and plant management
- 22% from engineering, package development, R&D and IT
- 11% in production, operations, quality control and compliance
- marketing, brand managers and package designers
- procurement and sales
- logistics and supply chain management
Industries Most Represented
Food & Beverage
- Baking & Snacks
- Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Fruit/Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Grain, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Prepared Foods
- Building/Construction/Home Improvement
- Household Chemicals/Soap
- Pet Food/Pet Care
Squid Ink: Laser marking systemsSquid Ink’s SQ-Laser marking systems are the company’s first laser solutions designed for high speed food and beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and other primary coding applications; they can permanently mark onto paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, wood, coated metal, leather, and more.
Squid Ink: Flexible ink-jet printing system
With up to 2.8 in. print height per printhead, and the ability to run up to two printheads from one controller, the CoPilot 500 offers a versatile, yet cost effective solution for coding and marking.
Squid Ink’s CoPilot 500 features the new 502 series print engine from Xaar, a leading developer of piezoelectric technology for the industrial ink-jet market. The inclusion of the 502 series engine allows more print flexibility including binary and greyscale printing, faster print speeds at lower levels of resolution, and user-defined print droplet size output ranging from 15-75 picoliters. In addition, the new larger 2.8 in. printhead makes an ideal solution for users looking to replace the high cost of labels for their case-coding needs.
To Read More: Click Here